Add Bookmark Helper — two menus at a time

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Konrad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Add Bookmark Helper — two menus at a time

Unread post by Konrad » 2018-12-20, 08:24

I get a folder menu with the list of files when making a left mouse click on a bookmark folder. That’s what I expect to see.
I use an RMC for a service menu (copy, delete, properties, etc.), but I also get the same list of files. Two menus at a time — rather inconvenient.
Can it be fixed? Any fault from my side?

[Pale Moon v28.1.0 x64 / Windows 8.1 x64]
Last edited by Konrad on 2018-12-20, 08:25, edited 1 time in total.

JustOff

Re: Add Bookmark Helper — two menus at a time

Unread post by JustOff » 2018-12-20, 14:32

I don't see anything unusual in your screenshots, this is exactly how multi-level menus work, and ABH has nothing to do with it.

Konrad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by Konrad » 2018-12-20, 17:56

JustOff wrote:I don't see anything unusual in your screenshots, this is exactly how multi-level menus work, and ABH has nothing to do with it.
JustOff, thank you for your reply.

I didn’t blame ABH.
Two menus appear after a right mouse click on a bookmark folder. If I do not press any of the menus but move the mouse pointer up or down the bookmark panel and make an RMC on another folder, only a service menu pops up there. Though the list of files stays open next to the initially clicked on folder (1), it does not appear near the second folder and does not interfere with it (2).

That is why I hoped for a way to adjust ABH (or something) to have such behaviour as a rule — one menu per click.

JustOff

Unread post by JustOff » 2018-12-20, 18:09

Konrad wrote:If I do not press any of the menus but move the mouse pointer up or down the bookmark panel and make an RMC on another folder, only a service menu pops up there.
Sorry, but I think you just shouldn't act this way 8-)

Konrad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by Konrad » 2018-12-22, 11:00

Thanks. I got the point.