Imagehost grabber

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

gibbsy09

Imagehost grabber

Unread post by gibbsy09 » 2018-09-07, 22:39

Hi hope I can ask this here I am using image host grabber right now but I am having problems with the imagehost imx.to

I have not used my PC in a while I usually just use my tablet but I went on my PC to use palemoon and imagehost grabber I updated pale moon tried to use grabber but I got an error saying imx.to is not supported I tried to get help on the honeyz website but it's gone.

there was a post saying go to IHG for help but I had problems joining there site because one of the questions they asked was what was the last version of Firefox that worked with IHG but I couldn't answer it because I never knew it is the question that forums ask for you to prove your human usually a simple maths question but it was about Firefox and I couldn't answer lol so I couldn't join to get help so if anyone can help with this problem much appreciated thanks.

_yuyu_
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Imagehost grabber

Unread post by _yuyu_ » 2018-09-08, 02:16

Update your host file from IHG settings. And the home page is https://imagehostgrabber.com/forum/index.php
The latest FF version compatible is 56.
Last edited by _yuyu_ on 2018-09-08, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
Pale Moon 32-bit on Win 7 x64