Looking for a Facebook add-on...

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

f-117
Moonbather
Moonbather

Looking for a Facebook add-on...

Unread post by f-117 » 2018-07-01, 14:18

First off, I am not a member on Facebook. Just a casual observer.

When I go to a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/avantgardemodelkits/) I noticed that any comments will not load.

When I click on the "View all 51 comments" link, it does nothing.

When I click on "Posts" (Left side) and then click on "view more replies" it just gives a "loading status" circle and does not load anything.

I have tried loading the page in safe mode with no extension loaded and it did not help. I also turned off UBO. Nothing.

Is there a extension that will allow me (a non-Facebook member) to load/read replies to any Facebook comments?

Scott
Last edited by f-117 on 2018-07-01, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.

therube
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Looking for a Facebook add-on...

Unread post by therube » 2018-07-01, 15:10

Not seeing any issues on my end.

As a test, create a new, clean Profile.
Visit your page.
What does it do?
Ignore that.

Oh, that, when you say "comments", you indeed mean that "51 comments" link, & not that the "posts" (what I would call "comments") don't display as you scroll down the page.
(I don't use FB either.)

Anyhow, "51 comments", confirmed, does not work.
There was a recent spate, tirade of "FB" doesn't work threads. Wonder if it's starting up again?
Oh, at most, I'll see a spinner, but not always.
(Usually with a small number of comments, spinner, but on a larger number of comments, nothing.)

Not seeing where "51 comments" works in any Mozilla based browser I have looked at (incl. FF 61).
Last edited by therube on 2018-07-01, 16:12, edited 3 times in total.