Fire Shot or something similar

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Sylvermoon
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Fire Shot or something similar

Unread post by Sylvermoon » 2018-05-16, 21:47

I tried to install the mozilla addon Fire Shot. It said I'm not using a "real Firefox" and refused to install. I would pay for Fire Shot Pro, but it only works for seamonkey. Does anyone know of another app like Fire Shot, that works on Pale Moon?

I'm having to move 60k posts from one forum to new software. Fire Shot would make that more possible than doing manual copy-paste....

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Fire Shot or something similar

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2018-05-16, 22:00

I've seen references to people running FireShot on the forum, and it looks like version 0.98.89 is the last one that would work with Pale Moon. Have you tried installing that version?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... on-0.98.89
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.

Sylvermoon
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Unread post by Sylvermoon » 2018-05-16, 22:17

I saw only the latest version - apparently I've forgotten how to look at older versions over there! Thank you so much - downloaded, installed, and will hopefully be able to capture everything from the old forum.

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-05-17, 00:23

Nigaikaze is correct. I have used that version for a long time and it works fine.

Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

Sylvermoon
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Unread post by Sylvermoon » 2018-05-17, 00:59

Yes! Thank you both - I'm pathetically grateful. This Zetaboards to Tapatalk thing is driving us round the bend. With Fire Shot, at least we'll have an archive of everything, and can choose what to copy-paste.

60k posts in two years. Jeez we're a mouthy bunch....