Having 2 visible rows for bookmarks

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

floatingkeyboards

Having 2 visible rows for bookmarks

Unread post by floatingkeyboards » 2018-04-23, 08:30

I would like to have 2 visible rows for my bookmarks. I saw this approach and I was wondering if there is a reasonable chance that it would work.

https://www.e2app.com/memories/how-to-g ... and-newer/

I also not sure where the profile folder is. I couldn't find anything in appdata for Palemoon in Windows 10.

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: Having 2 visible rows for bookmarks

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-04-23, 09:17

Profile located:
C:\Users\"YourProfile"\AppData\Roaming\Moonchild Productions\Pale Moon\Profiles\XXXXXXXXX

The link you show is for FF 57 up. I have used this for many years in both FF and PM.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... olbarplus/
Last edited by billmcct on 2018-04-23, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

BlueOwl

Re: Having 2 visible rows for bookmarks

Unread post by BlueOwl » 2018-04-26, 23:45

floatingkeyboards wrote:I also not sure where the profile folder is.
You could also install an add-on like Roomy Bookmarks (older version) or Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar Plus.

Your profile folder can be reached in "about:support" (type this into your location bar). Next to Profile, there is a button named "Show Folder".
If a folder named "chrome" doesn't exist, create one there. Make a file named "userChrome.txt". Open it, copy the code you want, save and close. Rename "userChrome.txt" to "userChrome.css", accept, then restart browser.

You can have an easy solution (addons) or a more complex solution (userChrome.css).

Cheers.