Dashboard blank in ublockorigin

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Dashboard blank in ublockorigin

Unread post by billmcct » 2017-12-09, 13:45

PM 27.6.2 almost latest UBO. It's been maybe 6 months since I have opened the dashboard in UBO. Wanted to delete a filter and Dashboard comes up with all tabs blank. Have disabled almost all add-ons including Justoff's UBO updater with no effect ( only left the ones I have used over 6 years and are known to work correctly with UBO). Anyone have an idea what's up here? Works fine in 25.8.1 portable (different profile) however wont even open the dashboard or logger in 27.6.2 portable. I do sync the profiles in 27.6.2 versions (install and portable). A little insight would be appreciated.

Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Dashboard blank in ublockorigin

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-12-09, 14:28

Ask the developer for support on add-ons.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by ron_1 » 2017-12-09, 14:36

I don't have that problem here. Try uninstalling uBo, and then reinstall it.

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2017-12-10, 16:07

Had already contacted Raymond Hill and also reinstalling. Ray suggested installing in a new profile, and it worked correctly. Somehow my profile had become corrupted.
Took a while to get everything copied over but everything is working fine now.

Thanks,
Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda