u block origin - where/how to download it to PM Topic is solved

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

KarmaKoin

u block origin - where/how to download it to PM

Unread post by KarmaKoin » 2017-09-18, 15:35

Hi
I had this and stupidly removed it. Now I want it again and I can't figure out how to get it again. I've tried Firefox, Gecko, and Native compatibility. (Honestly I don't know what any of that means but I've tried them all) I also see there is another thing called Ublock but without the origin part. I'm pretty sure I had the Origin version. I thought I found where to load it but then noticed it only said Ublock and not Origin. Can anyone give me a link to exactly the page I should load it from? And should it work on Firefox compatibility?

I've no idea how I got it the first time. Maybe I was a genius that day. Today I appear to be a non genius. I just want to drink coffee and eat donuts today see shapes in clouds and take naps.

doofy
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: u block origin - where/how to download it to PM

Unread post by doofy » 2017-09-18, 15:52

JustOff

Unread post by JustOff » 2017-09-18, 16:00

KarmaKoin

Unread post by KarmaKoin » 2017-09-18, 18:43

Perfect. Thanks to you both.

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by gracious1 » 2017-09-18, 20:38

KarmaKoin wrote:I had this and stupidly removed it. Now I want it again and I can't figure out how to get it again.
The steps to install uBlock Origin from GitHub (and then install the JustOff's excellent updater) are outlined in this thread, if you need them — though at this point it sounds as if you don't! :)
Off-topic:
KarmaKoin wrote:I just want to drink coffee and eat donuts today see shapes in clouds and take naps.
I can relate, though I'm a tea-drinker. :coffee:
20 July 1969 🌗 Apollo 11 🌓 "One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." 🚀

KarmaKoin

Unread post by KarmaKoin » 2017-09-28, 21:04

Haha! I didn't see this before. Thanks gracious1! Coffee just makes my brain cells more excited but I drink tea sometimes to appear zenlike. No, srsly, tea is good too. Thanks for the link, cause I'm sure I'll screw it up again at some point & can refer back to this. :D