DownThemAll!

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

galaxysurfer
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

DownThemAll!

Unread post by galaxysurfer » 2017-09-07, 16:51

Is there any alternative that is PM friendly &t has a multiple link on page download functionality? It is so cumbersome to link each link one at a time esp when 5+ links to deal with. Shoring up my config before the change to WebExtensions only.

doofy
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: DownThemAll!

Unread post by doofy » 2017-09-07, 19:12

I use DTA 2.0.18 in PM.

Seems to perform as expected.

tooshorttoolong
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by tooshorttoolong » 2017-09-11, 14:32

One issue I have with DTA 2.0.18 is it doesn’t integrate with the save dialog so with some JS-heavy websites it can be impossible to use it. I had to resort to Firefox with DTA 3 to do it. (Normal downloads would fail at the end with PM too…)

doofy
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by doofy » 2017-09-11, 15:39

tooshorttoolong wrote:One issue I have with DTA 2.0.18 is it doesn’t integrate with the save dialog...
It does here. It's a tick box in preferences

tooshorttoolong
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by tooshorttoolong » 2017-09-11, 16:09

doofy wrote: It does here. It's a tick box in preferences
I have the option enabled but it doesn’t let me save with DTA when I select "Save link as…" in the context menu, or when I used the "download" link in the site I was talking about.

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2017-09-11, 16:24

You should have DTA configured with links in the right click menu.
Right click any link and choose "Save with DTA" Or 'save with DTA one click"
You can also right click any blank space in a page and DTA will open with all links on the page showing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

tooshorttoolong
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by tooshorttoolong » 2017-09-11, 16:58

billmcct wrote:You should have DTA configured with links in the right click menu.
Right click any link and choose "Save with DTA" Or 'save with DTA one click"
You can also right click any blank space in a page and DTA will open with all links on the page showing.
Yes but as I said, JS-heavy site… I’m talking of the web interface for a Synology NAS. They tried to replicate a desktop GUI instead of making normal web pages to access the files, and the right-click menu DTA options weren’t available. The only way to download something was to click on the JS GUI’s "download" menu item, which then opened the normal download dialog of the browser. On Pale Moon with DTA 2 that dialog didn’t include any DTA option, but on Firefox with DTA 3 it did.

Hopefully I won’t have to use such a "web site" again and DTA 2 will do from now on :). Or even better, DTA’s author will make it compatible again with PM… Apparently he’s not too fond of the new WebExtensions system of FF.

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2017-09-11, 17:37

DTA 3.0.8 will install using JustOffs Moon Tester Tool 1.1.4. I don't know if it will help you. I installed it and it totally corrupted another extension I use daily so I uninstalled it.

https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/moon-tester-tool/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

wyMnNHXB

Unread post by wyMnNHXB » 2017-09-11, 17:45

Try FlashGot. Might suit you.

piotrekslusarz

Unread post by piotrekslusarz » 2017-10-13, 10:48

Thehandyman1957

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2017-10-13, 17:25

First, please don't post links without any topic as to what it goes to, this is forum rules. ;)

Second, this has nothing to do with PM at all.

This is the headline.
I decided to make a “lite” DTA web extension after all.
PM will never have W.E. support, so this is not even related to PM.