SDK-based extensions patched to run in Pale Moon 27

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

GreenGeek

Re: SDK-based extensions patched to run in Pale Moon 27

Unread post by GreenGeek » 2017-01-26, 20:49

JustOff, I followed your instructions and some still did not work. I will try again and keep records IF there is a place to report it. So far it all says "unsupported" and no one seems to want testing feedback either here or on github.

Good news on DCE :thumbup: but I am not too surprised he will add it since you did most of the work. I'll try it out this evening.

JustOff

Unread post by JustOff » 2017-01-26, 21:35

GreenGeek wrote:JustOff, I followed your instructions and some still did not work. I will try again and keep records IF there is a place to report it. So far it all says "unsupported" and no one seems to want testing feedback either here or on github.
It seems you are missing something simple, but I can't even imagine what exactly. Drop me PM if you have the particular problem and you want to sort it out. But please use clean profile and describe in details what you are trying to do and what you get actually.

uzver
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Unread post by uzver » 2017-04-25, 10:28

Must be patched:
Canvasblocker

GreenGeek

Unread post by GreenGeek » 2017-04-25, 12:48

Or just set canvas.poisondata to true.

half-moon

Unread post by half-moon » 2017-04-25, 17:02

GreenGeek wrote:Or just set canvas.poisondata to true.
Agreed, plus it won't break websites.

uzver
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Unread post by uzver » 2017-04-30, 16:46

Must be patched:
JSONovich

JustOff

Unread post by JustOff » 2017-04-30, 20:26

uzver wrote:Must be patched:
JSONovich
This add-on has nothing with SDK. Open separate topic and perhaps someone will take care of it.

PS: Since Pale Moon 27.1 there are no more "patched add-ons".

Tolyasho

Unread post by Tolyasho » 2017-06-15, 06:32

JustOff, hi! I would like to ask if an author of Hoxx VPN Proxy gave you any reply about PM support. Since the VPN topic has become most discussed in my country ( Ukraine), the question was to find a good and proper one. So Hoxx's got a lot of love with no any compares or good alternatives ;) I wtote a leter to an author and his answer was in common sense about his focusing on awaiting new mozilla's api for webext. that could start Hoxx on many other browsers. That was not a reply I'v been expecting for. So I desided to ask you in a way you had more luck with his answer. Thank you.

JustOff

Unread post by JustOff » 2017-06-15, 10:46

Tolyasho wrote:I would like to ask if an author of Hoxx VPN Proxy gave you any reply about PM support.
Unfortunately I received exactly the same formal answer from Hoxx support, so the only way to use their add-on in Pale Moon is to install it using Moon Tester Tool.
Off-topic:
Since the VPN topic has become most discussed in my country ( Ukraine), the question was to find a good and proper one.
While it is not a general purpose VPN/Proxy solution, but to bypass Internet censorship restrictions specific to Ukraine you can also try this one.

Tolyasho

Unread post by Tolyasho » 2017-06-15, 11:40

Unfortunately I received exactly the same formal answer from Hoxx support, so the only way to use their add-on in Pale Moon is to install it using Moon Tester Tool.
Thanks, I'll try it out. The only problem is that I'm not good at it, meaning xpi modifying etc.
One more thanks for "off-topic" solution. ;)

uzver
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Unread post by uzver » 2017-11-04, 11:08

Must be patched: cliget