Decentraleyes Topic is solved

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Decentraleyes

Unread post by back2themoon » 2019-03-04, 15:48

Is the list provided here ("For uMatrix and uBlock Origin [non-easy mode] users") still valid as-is for 1.4.2? Perhaps a few entries need to be removed (e.g. Chinese CDN mirrors) due to additions made in later Decentraleyes versions?

Decentraleyes
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Decentraleyes » 2019-03-04, 20:20

back2themoon wrote:Is the list provided here ("For uMatrix and uBlock Origin [non-easy mode] users") still valid as-is for 1.4.2? Perhaps a few entries need to be removed (e.g. Chinese CDN mirrors) due to additions made in later Decentraleyes versions?
That's a good question, back2themoon. I'm happy to say that the list is accurate, and that changes related to the overall effectiveness of the add-on do make it into v1.x.x (when possible). So, regarding the Chinese CDN mirrors you mentioned, please see this v1.4.2 tagged bit of source code. I hope this helps. If not, please let me know!

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by back2themoon » 2019-03-05, 08:44

Thank you Decentraleyes. It's great to hear that v1.x.x remains supported and more or less equally effective. :thumbup: