Extension for downloading video from Facebook like FB2Mate on Chrome or Firefox?

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Keyline

Extension for downloading video from Facebook like FB2Mate on Chrome or Firefox?

Unread post by Keyline » 2019-06-07, 08:09

Is the any extension for downloading video from Facebook like FB2Mate on Chrome or Firefox?
Where can I find them?
Thank you guys!

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: The future of extensions on Pale Moon and other UXP browsers.

Unread post by back2themoon » 2019-06-07, 09:34

Off-topic:
Keyline wrote:
2019-06-07, 08:09
Is the any extension for downloading video from Facebook like FB2Mate on Chrome or Firefox?
Where can I find them?
Thank you guys!
Not an extension, but see my signature. For something a bit simpler, wait for the next version of IDM which will supposedly support Pale Moon.

John connor

Unread post by John connor » 2019-06-07, 12:19

If I only knew how to code an extension...

Keyline

Unread post by Keyline » 2019-06-27, 08:30

back2themoon wrote:
2019-06-07, 09:34
Off-topic:
Keyline wrote:
2019-06-07, 08:09
Where can I find them?
Thank you guys!
Not an extension, but see my signature. For something a bit simpler, wait for the next version of IDM which will supposedly support Pale Moon.
Thanks for your response. I'm following Techgara to using another web browser called Vivaldi. I'm using it to use Chrome's extension instead of functions that pale moon has not been available or inconvenient to use.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Extension for downloading video from Facebook like FB2Mate on Chrome or Firefox?

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-06-27, 10:24

Split off to its own topic.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite