Reader View for Pale Moon

General discussion, compatibility and contributed extensions.

Moderators: satrow, Lootyhoof, Andrew Gilbertson

Isengrim
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Reader View for Pale Moon

Postby Isengrim » Sat, 13 Jan 2018, 01:16

Reader View 1.1.2 is now up. The Pale Moon addons page and the github repository have both been updated. Please see the release notes for details.

This release includes several localization updates and bugfixes, most notably the issue with the reader button not updating properly for tabs loaded in the background.

Happy reading!
Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon (64-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)

Isengrim
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Isengrim » Sun, 14 Jan 2018, 22:43

Reader View 1.1.3 is now up. The Pale Moon addons page and the github repository have both been updated. Please see the release notes for details.

This release includes several localization updates and a couple of bugfixes.

Quick roadmap update: My first priority is to see if it's possible to display the original page URL instead of the less friendly "about:reader" URL in the location bar (#7). After that, I intend to start working on the option for "docking" the button in the location bar (#16), something that has been requested a few times.

Happy reading!
Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon (64-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)

fatboy
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Postby fatboy » Tue, 16 Jan 2018, 11:16

Isengrim wrote:Reader View 1.1.3 is now up. The Pale Moon addons page and the github repository have both been updated. Please see the release notes for details.

This release includes several localization updates and a couple of bugfixes.

Quick roadmap update: My first priority is to see if it's possible to display the original page URL instead of the less friendly "about:reader" URL in the location bar (#7). After that, I intend to start working on the option for "docking" the button in the location bar (#16), something that has been requested a few times.

Happy reading!

This is great! Thank You so much! I love this add-on! I especially enjoy the docking you speak of :D

Return to “Browser extensions”