CompactMoon Not Theming Buttons Inside Navigation Bar

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

MoonBoom

CompactMoon Not Theming Buttons Inside Navigation Bar

Unread post by MoonBoom » 2015-09-30, 14:38

Hey,
I really enjoy this browser and the theme Compactmoon along with the Compactmoon Options Addon.
When the refresh and stop buttons are moved inside the navigation bar via the Customize options, compact moon stops theming the Stop and Go buttons.
Its still theming the refresh button though. I have attached a screenshot to show this.
GoStopButtons.jpg
Also I wanted to request if it was possible to theme the orange RSS button inside the navigation bar and if it was possible to theme or atleast make black and white the other addon buttons such as the Adblock and FlashBlock buttons.

Thanks.

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Re: CompactMoon Not Theming Buttons Inside Navigation Bar

Unread post by Lootyhoof » 2015-09-30, 20:15

MoonBoom wrote:When the refresh and stop buttons are moved inside the navigation bar via the Customize options, compact moon stops theming the Stop and Go buttons.
Its still theming the refresh button though. I have attached a screenshot to show this.
I don't understand. This style is as-intended; the urlbar cannot fit the same icons as on the navbar, so it uses a default set instead.
MoonBoom wrote:Also I wanted to request if it was possible to theme the orange RSS button inside the navigation bar
I assume you mean the urlbar in this case? Already taken care of, as of the first release of Compact Moon. Unless you mean to change the icon with Options, in which case, see above. The icons in these packs simply are not meant to be used at smaller sizes.
MoonBoom wrote:if it was possible to theme or atleast make black and white the other addon buttons such as the Adblock and FlashBlock buttons.
It's not my business to alter what the addon developers intended, and anyway, there are far too many addons to just selectively choose the more popular ones. Sorry. :)

MoonBoom

Unread post by MoonBoom » 2015-10-01, 06:37

Hey Lootyhoof,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. So the icons inside the Url bar are not possible to theme? They will always be green for the Go button, red for the Stop button and Black and white for the refresh button like in the attached image below?
RefreshGoStop.jpg
RefreshGoStop.jpg (2.49 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
Another issue is that the "List All Tabs" button and the "Close Tabs" buttons found at the rightmost area of the tabs does not have a background and so gets hidden if there is a dark background. See the attached image below. Is there a way to fix this?
TwoButtonsHidden.jpg
Thanks

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Unread post by Lootyhoof » 2015-10-01, 13:25

MoonBoom wrote:So the icons inside the Url bar are not possible to theme? They will always be green for the Go button, red for the Stop button and Black and white for the refresh button like in the attached image below?
That's correct. If you want them themed, place them outside the urlbar. ;)
MoonBoom wrote:Another issue is that the "List All Tabs" button and the "Close Tabs" buttons found at the rightmost area of the tabs does not have a background and so gets hidden if there is a dark background. See the attached image below. Is there a way to fix this?
I'll take a look at this and get a fix made. Thanks for reporting!