Fox 2 the Moon and personas

Anything about browser themes, both Full Themes and Lightweight Themes (personas) should go here.

Moderators: satrow, FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Fox 2 the Moon and personas

Unread postby gracious1 » Sun, 08 Oct 2017, 02:47

I notice that Fox 2 the Moon doesn't play nice with personas. The menu bar doesn't change with the persona using Persona Switcher, but stays gray like so:

Camimoon, however does properly render the persona:

Since both of these themes are maintained by Lootyhoof, I wonder if it may be possible to make Fox 2 the Moon play nice with personas like Camimoon? :?: :mrgreen:

P.S. I notice the same problem in Maxi3.
Image“We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” ― Wm. Ewart Gladstone ◊ Int'l Day of Peace 21 Sept. ◊

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Re: Fox 2 the Moon and personas

Unread postby Lootyhoof » Sun, 08 Oct 2017, 09:50

Thanks for spotting this. I was actually about to do an update, so I should be able to get this included. I'll look into it.

Thanks!

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Unread postby Lootyhoof » Sun, 08 Oct 2017, 21:27

This should be fixed as of v4.0.4.

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread postby gracious1 » Mon, 09 Oct 2017, 01:56

Lootyhoof wrote:This should be fixed as of v4.0.4.

That's for Fox 2 the Moon, right? Looking forward to it! :thumbup:
Will there also be a fix for Maxi3, which as I said in the original post has the same issue?

For that matter, I noticed the problem also in Maxi4 1.7.0 and White Moon 2.1.0. Can these be fixed, too? 8-)
Image“We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” ― Wm. Ewart Gladstone ◊ Int'l Day of Peace 21 Sept. ◊

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Unread postby Lootyhoof » Mon, 09 Oct 2017, 11:20

Thanks, I'll be releasing updates for these as I find time in any case so will look into those too. :thumbup:

Off-topic:
Out of curiosity, do you prefer the menu bar style in Fox 2 The Moon, or as it is in other themes,
like Moonfox3?

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread postby gracious1 » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 02:25

Lootyhoof wrote:Thanks, I'll be releasing updates for these as I find time in any case so will look into those too. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for fixing Maxi4 and the other ones that had the problem with the grey Menu Bar! :clap:

Do you have some idea of when a new White Moon will be released? It is still doing the grey Menu Bar with personas, along with double-writing in some cases:

To compare, the same persona with Default:

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Unread postby Lootyhoof » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 20:13

Yes, I'm aware. I will be updating all themes in time, as there's some major architectural changes I want to make (which is why there's a bit of a delay between releases lately).

Return to “Themes”