n2scape theme extension broken after upgrading to PM v27

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

kutykurutty

n2scape theme extension broken after upgrading to PM v27

Unread post by kutykurutty » 2016-12-11, 01:58

Hi Guys!

I hope I have posted it to the right place, if not sorry and please move it.

After I have updated from v26.4.1 to v27.0.2 this theme got broken. I can see the url-s "twice" and sometimes the progress bar appears, although its turned off. Maybe someone can tell what's the reason and hopefully someone can fix it. Thanks. :)
n2scape.JPG
https://addons.mozilla.org/hu/firefox/addon/n2scape/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fillerup

Re: n2scape theme extension broken after upgrading to PM v27

Unread post by fillerup » 2016-12-11, 02:33

kutykurutty

Unread post by kutykurutty » 2016-12-11, 04:46

and as I can see now, i have posted it wrong. sorry admins.

as for the solution, unfortunatelly it solves only the first issue with the double text, but thanks for the hint.

kutykurutty

Unread post by kutykurutty » 2016-12-11, 15:00

Unfortunatelly, there is a much bigger problem with this theme.
I hate FB theater mode as it is, but I couldn't find any solution to turn it off. Nevertheless, when I install this theme, FB theater mode pages get into an infinite loop, they pop-up for 1-2 seconds, then disappear and so on. :(
I know tastes are different, but who was living in the Netscape era, they know its a pretty one. :D

If someone has the knowledge and time, could she/he please look at it and maybe fix this theme? It could be proposed then as an official PM theme? :roll:

Anyway thank you in advance.

kutykurutty

Unread post by kutykurutty » 2016-12-12, 20:14

update
its not the theme which causes the infinite loop. something else causes it, since PM has this bug without anything external installed. will post about it in a different thread.

nevertheless, the second problem which I mentioned in the first post, its an issue of the theme extension. any idea guys? :-)