The future is to continue with old add-ons or what?

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
intofix

Re: The future is to continue with old add-ons or what?

Unread post by intofix » 2015-05-30, 02:08

If i wanted to be really off-topic i would like to say i just uninstalled ABE to ABL next generation lol, no more bug at start, coool thanks :D :thumbup:

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2015-05-30, 04:21

So to get something straight, add-ons that are signed but still compatible with PM/FF24 are ok to use? Just wondering because I count 8 of my add-ons that have available signed updates (have not updated them yet), so I looked at their release notes and they all seem to be compatible with PM.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2015-05-30, 04:27

LimboSlam wrote:So to get something straight, add-ons that are signed but still compatible with PM/FF24 are ok to use? Just wondering because I count 8 of my add-ons that have available signed updates (have not updated them yet), so I looked at their release notes and they all seem to be compatible with PM.
You are correct. In the event AMO has another fit we will flip the kill switch just as we did early yesterday to prevent or least limit potential damage caused by lolmozilla

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2015-05-30, 04:32

Thanks Tobin! I'll wait it out a little longer then.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2015-05-30, 09:03

LimboSlam wrote:Thanks Tobin! I'll wait it out a little longer then.
What are you waiting for.. I reopened AMO updates yesterday after I did a random sampling of installations on older and newer version of Pale Moon.. You SHOULD be getting them..

Smokey20

Unread post by Smokey20 » 2015-05-30, 13:50

I got 24 updated just now. One that updated on Fx38 did NOT update on Pale Moon....Informational Tab. Same version is on Fx so I wonder why it didn't update on Pale Moon.

I also did not get Ghostery updated to signed although it is signed on Fx38 (same version on both) and on Pale Moon I got an error when the non-updated Ghostery could not open it Options like it does anytime it updates. But it is working ok.

As for the"inelegance" of the .1 update, Mozilla has said that is a one time thing. It goes away as the extensions update in the future.

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2015-05-30, 17:30

Never mind what I said, I misunderstood you. Anyways all my signed add-ons are working as should be. :D