Where to submit new addons

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
deuiore

Where to submit new addons

Unread post by deuiore » 2014-11-04, 12:47

I wanted to submit this to "Browser Add-ons" but apparently I can't (I'm not talking about having to wait for moderator approval, I mean that the "new topic" button just isn't there).

Anyway, the question is simple: where are new addons supposed to be submitted until the addon site is up?
In detail, I just have a few modified addons I use on Pale Moon. For the most part they are old Firefox addons someone else wrote and forgot about them (or so it seemed). Since I don't use Firefox anymore I got rid of its GUID, since I wouldn't be able to test them on it (and I don't really want to). But then I couldn't very well upload them on addons.mozilla.org. Hence this question.

access2godzilla

Re: Where to submit new addons

Unread post by access2godzilla » 2014-11-05, 00:27

You could send a private message to "Matt A. Tobin", so that he could add them to addons.palemoon.org.