=== Why is this needed? ===
We are working on providing extensions in a clear, organized and future-proof way to our users. To make the process of submitting, processing and publishing extensions as smooth and fast as possible, we need a clear and structured report of each extension, without duplicates, and without a number of different edited copies or user-modified extensions floating about through other channels. We are trying to keep the "Wild West" factor to a minimum.
=== What to check before reporting? ===
In addition to checking whether an extension has already been reported or not, you should also check if an older version of an extension is available for Pale Moon. Especially if you come from a later version of Firefox that has required extension developers to cater to the Australis user interface, the "latest" or "current" version that addons.mozilla.org offers may not be available for or compatible with Pale Moon.
You should always check if an older version of the extension (listed under Version Information -> See complete version history) is available on Mozilla's add-ons site that is compatible with "Firefox 24.9", and install that version, instead of the "latest". Check the buttons to install - a green or yellow one means the extension version is compatible, a grey one means it is not.
Although some people may suggest to disable compatibility checking and force-install the latest version anyway, this is strongly discouraged because the extension will likely not function properly!
=== Post your report in the following format ===
Name: Name of Add-on
Issue: What apparently is not working
Cause: If you have done any research include this part otherwise don't
Workaround: If you have attempted a fix include this part otherwise don't
AMO: Link to the add-on (please strip the locale part such as /en-US/ and please put inside a url tag so it is not shortened)
=== Guidelines ===
- Your report should be ONLY in the above format.
- Reports not following the above format will be deleted without comment.
- Repeated reports will be deleted without comment.
--- PLEASE check the known incompatible page, PREVIOUS posts in this thread and the ARCHIVE thread FIRST - see resources below).
- Off-topic discussion will either be moved to different threads if significant, or deleted without comment if not
- Please DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LIST "Upgraded to Pale Moon 25" or similar as a cause or your report will be deleted without comment.
If you do not know the exact cause, leave it blank!
- Please DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LIST "Downgrade to Pale Moon 24.x" or similar as a workaround or your report will be deleted without comment.
If you do not know of a workaround on the current version of Pale Moon, leave it blank!
If you do know of a workaround, please try to test and verify that what you have done completely fixes the issue, where possible.
- DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, POST XPI Files (edited add-ons) or advise users to modify the add-on themselves here or ANYWHERE on the forum. The attachments/links will be removed.
NO REQUEST FOR SUPPORT TO PALE MOON PROJECT STAFF WILL BE ACCEPTED REGARDING THE USE OF A ROUGE EDITED ADD-ON OR EDITING THEM YOURSELF - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
=== Other Resources ===
- For General Discussion about the add-ons site post here: https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5432
- For list of known incompatible add-ons see: http://addons.palemoon.org/firefox/incompatible/
--- Also see previous Posts in this thread or the archive thread here: https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6159