Reliable YouTube Downloader?

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
nimanima
Fanatic
Fanatic

Reliable YouTube Downloader?

Unread post by nimanima » 2020-02-02, 04:09

Hello, it seems that Easy YouTubeDownloader has stopped working in the past days, so now I need a reliable YouTubeDownloader. Chromiumbased browsers delete everything (on the website of EasyYouTubeDownloader they say it exists for Chrome, but the link leads to an error not found page) and the inbuilt downloader in Slimjet (I use not Google Chrome but Slimjet) doesn'twork in 75% of all cases. Then PaleMoon was my last hope, but without the add-on, there seems to be no hope at all any more.

Please not Down Them All, that's too complicated for me. Any recommendtions for an easy to handle idiot proof add-on?

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Reliable YouTube Downloader?

Unread post by moonbat » 2020-02-02, 04:38

For starters, search the forums before creating a new post given that this topic has been asked a million times already until now and there are already massive threads with multiple recommendations.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Reliable YouTube Downloader?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-02-02, 08:36

You been a member on this forum since 2016.. You should know better.

Also. Pale Moon is TWO WORDS.