Prrint Pages to PDF extension

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
1210_bex
Lunatic
Lunatic

Prrint Pages to PDF extension

Unread post by 1210_bex » 2019-03-29, 05:11

Print Pages to PDF, by Reinhold Ripper, is listed on your add-ons page. But the links on that page to the program no longer work. It appears from one of them (my German is not that great) that the website page is for sale.

Harry

Falna
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Prrint Pages to PDF extension

Unread post by Falna » 2019-03-29, 11:08

Looks like that was expected (viewtopic.php?t=20654), but dropping the link would be a good idea.

Forked extensions :
● Add-ons Inspector ● Auto Text Link ● Copy As Plain Text ● Copy Hyperlink Text ● FireFTP button replacement ● gSearch Bar ● Navigation Bar Enhancer ● New Tab Links ● Number Tabs ● Print Preview Button and Keyboard Shortcut 2 ● Scrollbar Search Marker ● Simple Marker ● Tabs To Portfolio ● Update Alert ● Web Developer's Toolbox ● Zap Anything

Hint: If you expect a reply to your PM, allow replies...

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: Prrint Pages to PDF extension

Unread post by billmcct » 2019-03-29, 11:36

PPtPDF will not work unless you make the changes Justoff shows here. Also it will only work on 32bit PM versions.

viewtopic.php?t=20114&p=152914#p149281

If you want a working version for 32bit PM "email or PM" me your email address and I will send you a copy of mine.

Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda