Installed new version and Ad Block Does Not Work

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
astralduelist

Installed new version and Ad Block Does Not Work

Unread post by astralduelist » 2019-02-02, 13:05

Hello.

I love Pale Moon and have been using it for many many years.

Installed the new version of the pale moon like 2 weeks ago and the adblock is not working.

Is there a way to fix it or is it a common bug?
I was always using this one - https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/adblock-latitude/

Which is the last version which has this addon enabled? Reinstalling did not work.

And why would I have to confirm my email when registering into this forum? Really, devs?

therube
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Installed new version and Ad Block Does Not Work

Unread post by therube » 2019-02-02, 13:29

In what way is it not working?

Does it install?
If not, what message do you get?

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Installed new version and Ad Block Does Not Work

Unread post by Night Wing » 2019-02-02, 17:33

If you have been using Pale Moon for many years, have you tried a new clean profile? Profiles do get corrupted.

As a sidenote, my sister-in-law uses Adblock Latitude 5.0.1 using 32 bit windows Pale Moon 3.0.1 running in 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 and she has no problems with ABL.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox