Add-ons Site has been updated to Phoebus 1.9.2

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Add-ons Site has been updated to Phoebus 1.9.2

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2018-05-10, 16:37

Thehandyman1957 wrote:Although I'm not a moderator, I do care about PM and the forum and wish to please remind everyone of this thread. :coffee:

Promoting constructive discussion on the forum, :angel:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12697
This is a fantastic point to be reminded of. The forum rules. I.. and others need to more closely follow them. My little tissy is over and I danced on that line again.. Gonna take a few steps back from it for the good of everyone. Maybe we all should.

BlueOwl

Unread post by BlueOwl » 2018-05-11, 02:30

Isengrim wrote:Now that APMO supports searching directly, the plugin's URL can be updated:

Code: Select all

<os:Url type="text/html" method="GET" template="http://addons.palemoon.org/search/?terms={searchTerms}" resultDomain="addons.palemoon.org">
</os:Url>
I tried that and couldn't get it to work, but for me this one works (I used the Add to Search Bar extension):

Code: Select all

<os:Url type="text/html" method="GET" template="https://addons.palemoon.org/search/" resultDomain="addons.palemoon.org">
  <os:Param name="terms" value="{searchTerms}"/>
</os:Url>
Also, for some odd reason the plugin at APMO has a lower-quality image (for me at least), and Add to Search Bar solved it.

Edit: Isengrim's code works too, I had forgotten to delete search.json and search.metadata in the profile folder.
Last edited by BlueOwl on 2018-05-11, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2018-05-11, 06:31

An official search plugin will be added to the site.. Also, advertised so you can add it directly to the search bar.. Keep an eye for that.

Dustie_Rose
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Dustie_Rose » 2018-05-11, 08:31

Well stated Moonchild :thumbup: