No updates found

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
AndTheWolf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

No updates found

Unread post by AndTheWolf » 2017-10-16, 17:26

I have my extensions set to update manually. and there are some I choose not to update. Every day I check for updates and, since there are some I choose not to update immediately, or at all, I always get a list of several extensions that have updates. Yesterday I had a list of 6 or 7 updates available, but today all I get is "No updates found". Some of the missing pending updates are for extensions hosted on AMO, but others, such as Ublock Origin and the Ublock Origin updater, are on the Pale Moon Extensions page. Is there an issue with update checker, or is this likely to be a problem at my end?

JustOff
Banned user
Banned user

Re: No updates found

Unread post by JustOff » 2017-10-16, 17:53

All update components work just fine for me at the moment.

AndTheWolf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: No updates found

Unread post by AndTheWolf » 2017-10-16, 21:01

After I wrote my note I rebooted Pale Moon, which did not help. But now, a few hours later, I retried "Check for updates", and now it works. Thanks for checking, though.