The future for extensions listed but not hosted by Pale Moon

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website.

Moderators: satrow, FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: The future for extensions listed but not hosted by Pale Moon

Unread postby gracious1 » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 03:42

illiad wrote::? :? I see the part "75,687 versions of 16,706 Firefox add-ons" but where do I see WHAT these are?? or have I missed the point?? :shifty: :roll:

Hmm... possibly. :mrgreen:
Did you download and install the extension? It's the .xpi file here:
https://github.com/JustOff/ca-archive/releases

You'll see it in your Add-ons Manager once you've installed it:

You'll get a toolbar button (see the orange-and-blue one that looks a little like the Fx logo?):

When you click on it, you'll see this:
Image(click to enlarge)

You can interact with this page just as you would with a page on the World Wide Web. :thumbup:
Click on the appropriate links and you will download and/or install the desired extension.
Cheers!
Image“We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” ― Wm. Ewart Gladstone ◊ Int'l Day of Peace 21 Sept. ◊

illiad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread postby illiad » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 13:53

gracious1 : nice, but could you encourage 'justoff' to **document** what their stuff does??? I am not going to install *anything* if it is not fully clear what it does! :o

PLEASE tell them a few pictures mean a million words, and a LOT more customers.... :)
VM 150Mbs in london england :coffee: on Intel Core I7 3GHz on Gigabyte X58a.
PM 28.0.0.1(64bit) on win7(64bit) sp1, modded to run and update despite no access to 'program file' folder on active directory domain:ugeek:
Update! changed up to Samsung GS8 (wow! :thumbup: , software buttons, etc) MANY MANY tanks to Tesco for being fantastically helpful and understanding! :clap: :angel:

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread postby gracious1 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 09:59

illiad wrote:gracious1 : nice, but could you encourage 'justoff' to **document** what their stuff does??? I am not going to install *anything* if it is not fully clear what it does! :o

PLEASE tell them a few pictures mean a million words, and a LOT more customers.... :)

Well, I think you just told him. ;)
If JustOff is interested in having assistance in writing documentation, then I am happy to offer it.
Actually, I am happy to help anyone who would like help with documentation. I know that can be troublesome.

BTW, illiad, was my explanation sufficient to help you understand the purpose and function of the extension?

Cheers! And Peace!
Image“We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” ― Wm. Ewart Gladstone ◊ Int'l Day of Peace 21 Sept. ◊

Sylvermoon
Moongazer
Moongazer

Unread postby Sylvermoon » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 04:29

Thank you VERY much for this.

illiad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread postby illiad » Sun, 26 Nov 2017, 16:55

gracious1 wrote:
illiad wrote:gracious1 : nice, but could you encourage 'justoff' to **document** what their stuff does??? I am not going to install *anything* if it is not fully clear what it does! :o

Well, I think you just told him. ;)
If JustOff is interested in having assistance in writing documentation, then I am happy to offer it.
Actually, I am happy to help anyone who would like help with documentation. I know that can be troublesome.

BTW, illiad, was my explanation sufficient to help you understand the purpose and function of the extension?

Cheers! And Peace!

ok, yes... but I would appreciate a text list of the contents.. :D :E
VM 150Mbs in london england :coffee: on Intel Core I7 3GHz on Gigabyte X58a.
PM 28.0.0.1(64bit) on win7(64bit) sp1, modded to run and update despite no access to 'program file' folder on active directory domain:ugeek:
Update! changed up to Samsung GS8 (wow! :thumbup: , software buttons, etc) MANY MANY tanks to Tesco for being fantastically helpful and understanding! :clap: :angel:

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread postby gracious1 » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 12:16

illiad wrote:ok, yes... but I would appreciate a text list of the contents.. :D :E

I quote Meat Loaf:
2:23
:P :coffee:

Return to “The Pale Moon add-ons website”