The future for extensions listed but not hosted by Pale Moon

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: The future for extensions listed but not hosted by Pale Moon

Unread post by gracious1 » 2017-11-14, 03:42

illiad wrote::? :? I see the part "75,687 versions of 16,706 Firefox add-ons" but where do I see WHAT these are?? or have I missed the point?? :shifty: :roll:
Hmm... possibly. :mrgreen:
Did you download and install the extension? It's the .xpi file here:
https://github.com/JustOff/ca-archive/releases

You'll see it in your Add-ons Manager once you've installed it:
You'll get a toolbar button (see the orange-and-blue one that looks a little like the Fx logo?):

When you click on it, you'll see this:
Image(click to enlarge)

You can interact with this page just as you would with a page on the World Wide Web. :thumbup:
Click on the appropriate links and you will download and/or install the desired extension.
Cheers!
20 July 1969 🌗 Apollo 11 🌓 "One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." 🚀

illiad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by illiad » 2017-11-14, 13:53

gracious1 : nice, but could you encourage 'justoff' to **document** what their stuff does??? I am not going to install *anything* if it is not fully clear what it does! :o

PLEASE tell them a few pictures mean a million words, and a LOT more customers.... :)
VM 300Mbs in london england :lol: :coffee: on Intel Core I7 3GHz on Gigabyte X58a.
PM 32.4.1(64bit) on win7(64bit) sp1 - does ytoobe better than FF!! 8-) :lol: :P
Got 24Gig, Nvidia GTX 1060 :D dont need 4k - not rich, not gamer, newer GPUs only for $$$ peeps
:eh: useragentstring(com) :problem: FF 115.3.1 :angel: :P

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by gracious1 » 2017-11-15, 09:59

illiad wrote:gracious1 : nice, but could you encourage 'justoff' to **document** what their stuff does??? I am not going to install *anything* if it is not fully clear what it does! :o

PLEASE tell them a few pictures mean a million words, and a LOT more customers.... :)
Well, I think you just told him. ;)
If JustOff is interested in having assistance in writing documentation, then I am happy to offer it.
Actually, I am happy to help anyone who would like help with documentation. I know that can be troublesome.

BTW, illiad, was my explanation sufficient to help you understand the purpose and function of the extension?

Cheers! And Peace!
20 July 1969 🌗 Apollo 11 🌓 "One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." 🚀

Sylvermoon
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Unread post by Sylvermoon » 2017-11-18, 04:29

Thank you VERY much for this.

illiad
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by illiad » 2017-11-26, 16:55

gracious1 wrote:
illiad wrote:gracious1 : nice, but could you encourage 'justoff' to **document** what their stuff does??? I am not going to install *anything* if it is not fully clear what it does! :o

Well, I think you just told him. ;)
If JustOff is interested in having assistance in writing documentation, then I am happy to offer it.
Actually, I am happy to help anyone who would like help with documentation. I know that can be troublesome.

BTW, illiad, was my explanation sufficient to help you understand the purpose and function of the extension?

Cheers! And Peace!
ok, yes... but I would appreciate a text list of the contents.. :D :E
VM 300Mbs in london england :lol: :coffee: on Intel Core I7 3GHz on Gigabyte X58a.
PM 32.4.1(64bit) on win7(64bit) sp1 - does ytoobe better than FF!! 8-) :lol: :P
Got 24Gig, Nvidia GTX 1060 :D dont need 4k - not rich, not gamer, newer GPUs only for $$$ peeps
:eh: useragentstring(com) :problem: FF 115.3.1 :angel: :P

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by gracious1 » 2017-12-05, 12:16

illiad wrote: ok, yes... but I would appreciate a text list of the contents.. :D :E
I quote Meat Loaf:
2:23
:P :coffee: