Australis

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website.

Moderators: satrow, Lootyhoof, Andrew Gilbertson

Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
herbie

Australis

Unread postby herbie » Sat, 19 Aug 2017, 14:55

I just installed that extension. PERFECT. Thank you so much. Really makes a difference on the positive side, at least for me. I know that some users really disliked Australis saying too 'Chromish'. Me, I loved it.
Thanks again.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Australis

Unread postby Moonchild » Sat, 19 Aug 2017, 15:53

You mean the Australium theme?

It only changes the styling, you know. Australis is a lot more than just styling.
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

herbie

Unread postby herbie » Sat, 19 Aug 2017, 23:04

I was unaware that is did more. I just wanted the 'smoothness' appearance. The extension page gave no additional information.

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread postby gracious1 » Sun, 20 Aug 2017, 01:03

herbie wrote:I was unaware that is did more. I just wanted the 'smoothness' appearance. The extension page gave no additional information.

Just to be clear, Australis in Firefox is as Moonchild says, several changes to the user interface that go deeper than appearance. Australium in Pale Moon is just a theme. You got what you wanted. :)
Image“Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders

Return to “The Pale Moon add-ons website”