DownThemAll Anti-Container

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
[Sticky+Steve]

DownThemAll Anti-Container

Unread post by [Sticky+Steve] » 2017-03-30, 14:37

Hello, this is my first post here, so forgive me if this thread is on the wrong place.
I was wondering if the PaleMoon Addon gurus could please have a look at the following addon: "DownThem All AntiContainer".
I have the standard DownThemAll addon which works on Palemoon as suggested on your add-on page, but the further "Anti Container" is not working. This allows Downthemall to download from "container" pages (?) or something, or .php (?)
Sorry, im not too clued up with such things.
Here is the addon page from Mozilla addon site:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... icontainer

Thank you for Palemoon.

Mr S

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Re: DownThemAll Anti-Container

Unread post by Lootyhoof » 2017-03-30, 14:57

Does version 1.4 work?

[Sticky+Steve]

Re: DownThemAll Anti-Container

Unread post by [Sticky+Steve] » 2017-03-30, 15:11

Lootyhoof wrote:Does version 1.4 work?
Hello Lootyhoof. Version 1.4 does not work, but thanks for the link to the old versions, I was able to try Version 1.3.1-signed, and it works. However, being a few years old, there might be a couple updated websites which it may not download successfully from. :coffee:

[btw, i am using the latest version of palemoon, portable version]