Problem with Add-ons site

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
piotrekslusarz

Problem with Add-ons site

Unread post by piotrekslusarz » 2017-03-10, 08:19

More than once today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Problem with Add-ons site

Unread post by Night Wing » 2017-03-10, 11:29

I can confirm your result.

I'm using 64 bit linux Pale Moon in 64 bit linux Mint 18.1 (Serena) Xfce. The only two extensions I have installed are Adblock Latitude 4.0.1 and NoSquint 2.1.9.1-signed.1-signed along with the Dream of Waves theme (lightweight persona).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-10, 11:34

Someone overwrote phoebus.manifest (basically an INI file) with the content of phoebus.content for this extension.

Which means it needs to be rewritten..

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-10, 11:57

RESOLVED FIXED

BTW in the future, just cutting and pasting the errors in a

Code: Select all

block is sufficient. Don't need two screenshots.