Request for 1 to 2 people to join the Pale Moon Add-ons Team

Anything to do with the Pale Moon add-ons website. (addons.palemoon.org)
Not for questions about add-ons themselves!
Forum rules
Important: This board is for specifics regarding the add-ons website (addons.palemoon.org) and not to report extension compatibility issues or discuss different extensions.
Please only post here when your topic is directly related to the add-ons website service so our moderators don't have to move your posts all the time...
New Tobin Paradigm

Request for 1 to 2 people to join the Pale Moon Add-ons Team

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2015-11-17, 21:46

I am putting out a request for a couple of community users who would like to volunteer to help out with the Pale Moon Add-ons Site / Add-ons Team. This would be a low to moderate commitment of time and effort to help distribute workload for increasing demands for our own Add-ons related services.

We would only ask you to help out when you have the spare time on your schedule but would appreciate a continued commitment as well as interaction and coordination with us via our IRC channel.

You can help us by:
  • Processing compatibility reports and updating the incompatibility page.
  • Adding new extensions (both hosted and externals) to the Add-ons Site.
  • Helping with Project Looking Glass and Testing Project Phoebus as those progress
  • Contacting Add-on Developers and doing a little evangelism to maintain/(re-)add direct Pale Moon compatibility.
Requirements and Skills:
  • Fundamental basics of Add-ons (install.rdf/chrome.manifest - Don't worry we will help you with any questions)
  • Basic (x)HTML (Basic PHP is a plus)
  • Knowledge of how to use Git and a GitHub Account
  • Basic linux cli skills (very minimal)
  • Attention to Detail
  • Able to learn and adapt to our evolving policies and procedures (as ad-hoc as they may seem sometimes)
  • Communication skills
If you are interested please send me a PM or highlight me on our IRC channel @ irc.freenode.net #palemoon

Questions or clarification, however, can be posted here.

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Request for 1 to 2 people to join the Pale Moon Add-ons Team

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2016-11-11, 19:20

I am opening this back up.. I am once again looking for 1 or 2 people to help me manage the extensions side of the Add-ons site.. See opening post.