We would only ask you to help out when you have the spare time on your schedule but would appreciate a continued commitment as well as interaction and coordination with us via our IRC channel.
You can help us by:
- Processing compatibility reports and updating the incompatibility page.
- Adding new extensions (both hosted and externals) to the Add-ons Site.
- Helping with Project Looking Glass and Testing Project Phoebus as those progress
- Contacting Add-on Developers and doing a little evangelism to maintain/(re-)add direct Pale Moon compatibility.
Requirements and Skills:
- Fundamental basics of Add-ons (install.rdf/chrome.manifest - Don't worry we will help you with any questions)
- Basic (x)HTML (Basic PHP is a plus)
- Knowledge of how to use Git and a GitHub Account
- Basic linux cli skills (very minimal)
- Attention to Detail
- Able to learn and adapt to our evolving policies and procedures (as ad-hoc as they may seem sometimes)
- Communication skills
If you are interested please send me a PM or highlight me on our IRC channel @ irc.freenode.net #palemoon
Questions or clarification, however, can be posted here.