New Forcastfox (Fixed version 2.2.4f) works in PM for me

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Grnsuper1

New Forcastfox (Fixed version 2.2.4f) works in PM for me

Unread post by Grnsuper1 » 2015-02-17, 20:00

It's in FF addons. It updates as it should. If you have the status bar enabled that's where it starts up. Just right click on it and go to option's and you will then have an extra icon that you can click and hold to drag where you want it. I like mine in the right side of the menu bar

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: New Forcastfox (Fixed version 2.2.4f) works in PM for me

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2015-02-17, 22:02

Your point? This was already being tracked and discussed elsewhere and the Add-ons site has preferred the new version now over the old pseudo-static.

Grnsuper1

Unread post by Grnsuper1 » 2015-02-18, 00:31

Mr Tobin could you point me to the URL of the discussed elsewhere and the Add-ons site you mentioned. Thanks, Now bear in mind I'm talking about the f version

NorrinRadd

Unread post by NorrinRadd » 2015-02-18, 23:39

Grnsuper1 wrote:Mr Tobin could you point me to the URL of the discussed elsewhere and the Add-ons site you mentioned. Thanks, Now bear in mind I'm talking about the f version
If you go to the PM Addons page and Search for Forecastfox, I think you'll find that the link that formerly led to the pseudo-static onsite here now goes offsite to the current Mozilla Addon site.