Here's the latest build including my work on the Mac Pale Moon theme. Note that this is not officially considered a "25.4.0b3 build" though it'll identify itself that way.
- Reverted my unholy hackery to key browser assets which should increase compatibility with other themes and modifications
- Removed white 5 pixel border on left and right sides of screen
- Added hover-over for the bookmark toolbar and "library" window buttons
- Fixed most (all?) of the missing bitmaps
Some known issues:
- Fullscreen: odd menu problem identified by back2themoon (Note: problem is somehow related to Yosemite; Mavericks does not exhibit this)
- Fullscreen: static status bar doesn't disappear, causing status to float above it
- Continued minor problem with Flash player context menus
Please give this new build a try and mention other issues you may encounter in this thread. Thank you!
Edited to add: If you're upgrading from a previous build of Pale Moon/New Moon, please run it once from the command line with the "purgecaches" option. This will help ensure that the previous default theme is cleared out of your profile. E.g., if you've installed the browser to the default location:
Code: Select all