Pale Moon 28.15.0

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
dbsoft
Project Contributor
Project Contributor

Re: Pale Moon 28.15.0

Unread post by dbsoft » 2020-11-17, 18:51

grasor wrote:
2020-11-17, 12:53
I reexamined the problem and determined that the modal dialog window being presented under the circumstances described in my previous post is being rendered too small to show the Confirm Security Exception and Cancel buttons at the bottom of the dialog. If I carefully select the bottom edge of the default object containing the modal dialog, I can "strech" or resize it downward to reveal the buttons. Is it possible to render the modal dialog in a slightly larger area?
Strange, I am not sure why it would present too small like that, I will test on 10.13 later today and get back to you, but every version I tested so far... the window has been big enough to show all the buttons.

Tested on 10.13 and this is what I see: https://ibb.co/TYfvQHR

(I removed the URLs and serial number from the screenshot)

If you are still encountering problems can you take a screenshot and send it to me, and/or send me the test URL in private?

grasor

Re: Pale Moon 28.15.0

Unread post by grasor » 2020-12-06, 21:33

Sorry for the SLOW reply.

I will re-test this issue under your latest build (28.16.0) and send you an update.