Something On Imagebam Doesnt Work

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
cpreiss

Something On Imagebam Doesnt Work

Unread post by cpreiss » 2020-03-08, 22:40

imagebam.com has a thing called Gallery Organizer it has all the pics youve ever uploaded in there. it doesnt show up in pale mooncould there be a permission or something i need to do or set for it to show up

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 5.34.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 4.49.20 PM.png

KlarkKentThe3rd
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Something On Imagebam Doesnt Work

Unread post by KlarkKentThe3rd » 2020-03-09, 01:36

This is where you would get a reply instructing to be as specific as possible (your OS version, PM version, what extensions/themes you have, your hardware).

Guess I will make that reply.

Kasane

Re: Something On Imagebam Doesnt Work

Unread post by Kasane » 2020-03-15, 05:24

I made a disposable account on the site and was able to replicate the mentioned behavior on both the gallery organizer and the image organizer.

I'm currently using the latest macOS build provided by dbsoft (viewtopic.php?f=41&t=23935#p185126) with the default theme and uBlock Origin and Greasemonkey (with a script completely unrelated to Imagebam) as my only add-ons. Enabling or disabling the add-ons doesn't change anything, and uBlock's lists don't seem to be affecting the website either since I'm using the same configuration on Waterfox.

I'm not sure what other useful details I can add, but here's what Waterfox and New Moon's web consoles display on the same page:
Waterfox: https://pastebin.com/yug4MWuy
New Moon: https://pastebin.com/ukntE5FC