Bookmarks Toolbar Is Gone

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
cpreiss

Bookmarks Toolbar Is Gone

Unread post by cpreiss » 2020-02-09, 02:33

i got a new computer, imported my bookmarks, had them on the toolbar and i came back and theyre gone. thats all i know

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Bookmarks Toolbar Is Gone

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2020-02-09, 02:49

You must 'know' more than that. There must be more in there. Try telling us more and we will gauge what it is you really know. :D
My skills technical & otherwise: VMS system manager 20 years. Fault Tolerance, clustering, Vax, Alpha and ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Javascript. Graphic Design, Project Management, CMS Web Design. DOS and Windows admin since 1985. Quad Audio Electronics update and repair. Rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. Artist in watercolours. Historian. There's more.

josephd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by josephd » 2020-02-09, 04:21

i got a new computer, imported my bookmarks
Similar situation here. 'Toolbar' bookmarks were in the 'bookmark folder'. Had to repopulate the toolbar. Check your folders.

cpreiss

Unread post by cpreiss » 2020-02-09, 09:01

yereverluvinuncleber wrote:
2020-02-09, 02:49
You must 'know' more than that. There must be more in there. Try telling us more and we will gauge what it is you really know. :D
got it, and that sounds like a tude

viewtopic.php?t=19255