Palemoon 27.6.2 - Netflix

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
jonah8208

Palemoon 27.6.2 - Netflix

Unread post by jonah8208 » 2017-12-12, 19:25

Using v27.6.2 (excellent btw) but the only problem seems to be Netflix wont play because it needs Silverlight. I can download and install the Silverlight Package via Palemoon but it does not turn up in the plugins and the "install silverlight" dialogue re-appears. I have installed properly afaik disabling security and forcing an installation of the downloaded plugin - but nothing is in the PM plugin folders except Shockwave Flash - hmmmmmm. Anyway is it possible to get silverlight / netflix to run in Pale Moon for Mac OSX and if so can someone enlighten me as to how.

SpockFan02
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Palemoon 27.6.2 - Netflix

Unread post by SpockFan02 » 2017-12-12, 20:49

I have experienced the same problem as you, and tried multiple times to install Silverlight. Unfortunately, I don't know of a solution.

smihaila

Unread post by smihaila » 2019-01-13, 23:05

Could you please point me where the 27.6.2 build for Mac OS X is? I am very interested in giving it a go. Thank you!

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-01-14, 02:47

Make sure your architecture of the silverlight package matches that of the browser you are using. 32-bit or 64-bit
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite