How to view pdf online

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
moonstone

How to view pdf online

Unread post by moonstone » 2017-12-12, 05:52

Hello,
My Mac OS is High Sierra and I use Pale Moon 27.6.2.
I downloaded Pale Moon today but have trouble viewing pdf webpages online. Only a blank page appears. I have installed the Moon PDF Viewer add-on but it didn't work for me (I have restarted the browser).
I have also downloaded Foxit PDF Reader but that didn't work for me either.
Is there any other way to display pdf on my browser?

jane24

Re: How to view pdf online

Unread post by jane24 » 2018-01-24, 06:01

Even after installing the add-on it didn't work for you, then you must be going in the wrong direction somewhere. There is another topic in which you can find the proper guidance for viewing the pdf in the browser. You will have to customize some options in the setting as well. Read the instruction viewtopic.php?t=14024 it might help you.

travolta133

Unread post by travolta133 » 2018-01-25, 15:39

Moon PDF Viewer should work appropriately. If not, it might be incompatible with version you are using.

Moonraker
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Moonraker » 2018-01-31, 19:43

what other extensions do you have installed?
user of multiple puppy linuxes..upup,fossapup.scpup,xenialpup..... :thumbup:

Pale moon 29.4.1

moonstone

Unread post by moonstone » 2018-05-17, 06:39

Thank you to all of you that replied! I didn't check this forum because there was no reply notification and only noticed now..
I think there is an incompatibility with my version or something. I've actually started using a different browser..

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2018-05-17, 19:31

Off-topic:
moonstone wrote:I didn't check this forum because there was no reply notification and only noticed now..

You can set options to get notified in the User Control Panel
(User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options).
notificationSettings.png
To get notified of a reply, either bookmark your topic or subscribe to it, and tick off the corresponding setting in the Control Panel.