In PM 27.5.1 I want to see a reload button

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
Goodydino
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

In PM 27.5.1 I want to see a reload button

Unread post by Goodydino » 2017-10-15, 06:03

The reload button never shows up in PM 27.5.1. The stop button is always there, whether a page is loading or not. I would really like to be able to see the reload button if a page is not loading. I suppose there is no way to separate those buttons? If there were, would the reload even work?

josephd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: In PM 27.5.1 I want to see a reload button

Unread post by josephd » 2017-10-15, 07:04

Stop/reload button are combined. To 'see' reload, right click menu bar and select customize. When box comes up go to "SHOW". Select 'text' instead of 'icons'. Reload will show then.

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by gracious1 » 2017-10-15, 07:40

There is a way to split Reload and Stop without having to use text in the toolbar or install any extension.

Right-click on the Stop/Reload button (or any toolbar button) and select "Customize".
While the Customize dialog is open, you see that in the Navigation Bar, the buttons in question have split, and Reload is on the left and Stop is on the right.
Now grab the Stop button and move it to the left of the Reload button (or anywhere else you please).
Click the "Done" button.
Voila! Stop and Reload remain separate!
20 July 1969 🌗 Apollo 11 🌓 "One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." 🚀

Goodydino
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by Goodydino » 2017-10-15, 21:44

JustOff wrote:See also Active Stop Button.
Thanks a bunch. The reload works now.