Thank you!

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
rexal

Thank you!

Unread post by rexal » 2017-09-13, 18:01

I discovered today that my classic theme add-on in Firefox was outdated. When I realized that Firefox abandoned most of its addons, I decided that this was the last straw and I am going to find an alternative. Which is how I came to Pale Moon.
But I was really and pleasantly surprised when I noticed that Pale Moon looks like Firefox used to! I swallowed the awful redesign so long ago, barely covered by that classic theme add-on, that I forgot entirely how different Firefox once was. And how much better, at least for me.

So thanks for Pale Moon, and thanks for the Mac version! Although it has its problems, I converted and set it to be my default browser.
Keep up the good work, I will check regularly!

Best, Xa

PRIZZA

Re: Thank you!

Unread post by PRIZZA » 2017-09-13, 19:08

Welcome to the community! I'm glad your enjoying the more "classic" experience.

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: Thank you!

Unread post by gracious1 » 2017-09-14, 18:48

Welcome to the Pale Moon community!

Hey, if you really want to look like old-school Firefox (version 2), try this theme, Fox 2 the Moon:
https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/fox-2-the-moon/

or FF 2, Macintosh-style: https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/macmoon/

Enjoy!
20 July 1969 🌗 Apollo 11 🌓 "One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." 🚀