Thank you!

Support and discussions for the Apple Mac OSX builds of Pale Moon

Moderators: Indalecio, satrow

Forum rules
Important note:
The Mac OSX version of Pale Moon is still very much in development. Your assistance in bringing this build to fruition is greatly appreciated, but you can expect there to be bugs and problems for a while yet!

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.

Please also note that these builds are currently created by Sugis and Moonchild will likely not be able to provide insight or assistance due to lack of Mac hardware and OS/build knowledge for Mac.
rexal
New to the forum
New to the forum

Thank you!

Postby rexal » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 pm

I discovered today that my classic theme add-on in Firefox was outdated. When I realized that Firefox abandoned most of its addons, I decided that this was the last straw and I am going to find an alternative. Which is how I came to Pale Moon.
But I was really and pleasantly surprised when I noticed that Pale Moon looks like Firefox used to! I swallowed the awful redesign so long ago, barely covered by that classic theme add-on, that I forgot entirely how different Firefox once was. And how much better, at least for me.

So thanks for Pale Moon, and thanks for the Mac version! Although it has its problems, I converted and set it to be my default browser.
Keep up the good work, I will check regularly!

Best, Xa

PRIZZA
Moongazer
Moongazer

Re: Thank you!

Postby PRIZZA » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Welcome to the community! I'm glad your enjoying the more "classic" experience.

gracious1
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Thank you!

Postby gracious1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Welcome to the Pale Moon community!

Hey, if you really want to look like old-school Firefox (version 2), try this theme, Fox 2 the Moon:
https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/fox-2-the-moon/

or FF 2, Macintosh-style: https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/macmoon/

Enjoy!
ImageBe not the first by whom the new are tried, nor yet the last to lay the old aside. — Alexander Pope

Return to “Pale Moon for Mac OSX”