cosmetic glitch: selected radio button missing

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
snowmoon

cosmetic glitch: selected radio button missing

Unread post by snowmoon » 2017-03-21, 10:57

I’ve seen this in version 27.0.3 and 27.2.0 of PM, can’t tell for earlier versions. To reproduce open a PDF in PM (BTW: I have Moon PDF viewer installed), click on button to download PDF, now a dialog comes up where you choose to open the document with a local viewer or to download it, the latter item is pre selected (probably) but the selected radio botton is not visible. If you click on the visible unselected radio button for local viewing, it disappears. And the now unselected lower radio button is visible …

snowmoon

Re: cosmetic glitch: selected radio button missing

Unread post by snowmoon » 2017-03-25, 09:50

To add to my own post above: radio buttons and checkboxes in selected state vanish also from webpages.

Here are two example pages (scroll down on each)
http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/iedevcenter/FormControls/scenario2.html
http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/iedevcenter/FormControls/scenario3.html

I click on an unselected radio button, and it dissappears. Interestingly when I open developer tools to inspect, the selected radio button gets visible again. It seems to me, that there is somehow not enough room for the button in selected state. Mind you, I’m on Snow Leopard and things might be different on other OS X versions. Affected radio buttons/checkboxes are the standard "aqua" ones.