Mac Download

Discussions for the Apple Mac OS builds of Pale Moon

Moderator: dbsoft

Forum rules
Important note:
The old Mac OS versions of Pale Moon were provided by various people and not official or in any way organized. Please make sure you check the date of topic threads to know if the topic is current or relevant! We are using this board for both old discussions and new development of Pale Moon on Mac.

Any specific bugs you find that don't have their own topic yet: please make a new topic; one bug per topic please to keep things organized.
tunescool

Mac Download

Unread post by tunescool » 2016-05-27, 16:29

i downloaded pale moon here

http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=12032

just like the download i was on before, the dmg downloads but it doesnt open. im not asking for favors or anything but the only mass pic downloader that works at all is only a palemoon extension now, its worked with firefox for years but they changed something. the forum where the extension is made was very clear it will only work on palemoon now. i download thousands of pics every day, for my own purposes and i run a celeb pic forum. i need palemoon, now, someone please figure out why it wont open on my computer. it has nothing to do with admin, it simply wont open

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Boot ROM Version: MM71.0220.B07
SMC Version (system): 2.24f32

Capitan

FineWine

Re: Mac Download

Unread post by FineWine » 2016-05-27, 21:41

Read and follow this forum here: Pale Moon 26.2.2 Unofficial, others are having the same problem but people are working on it.
Cheers