New PM review

General discussion and chat (archived)
TwoTankAmin
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

New PM review

Unread post by TwoTankAmin » 2015-05-11, 22:05

“No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

megaman

Re: New PM review

Unread post by megaman » 2015-05-11, 22:17

I'm more concerned about the 3-year old comment at the bottom.

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Unread post by satrow » 2015-05-11, 22:22

The screenshot is also rather dated, just a slight edit to an earlier 'review' I reckon.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-05-12, 07:52

satrow wrote:The screenshot is also rather dated, just a slight edit to an earlier 'review' I reckon.
Happens all the time, unfortunately - I had to point this out to another IT site not too long ago. Apparently what is common is that this article writing is outsourced these days, and the people who "write" the articles just copy-paste with some version changes and call it a review - asking full price for it while it took 30 seconds of work. Someone should nudge pcadvisor about the inaccuracy and datedness of the content. I've sent the technical editor an e-mail; hopefully they will fix this soon.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite