PM on reddit!

General discussion and chat (archived)
TheArchitektas

PM on reddit!

Unread post by TheArchitektas » 2013-09-19, 13:06

So hey, just wanted to post there that a few days ago I made a subreddit for PM: http://www.reddit.com/r/palemoon

I think we all want PM to get as much attention as it is worth, and reddit is, well, "the front page of the Internet".
I have only found topics about PM in random subreddits (as I've searched for it in the past), so I thought we should have headquarters.

As I'm not really active on the forum and don't know much about what is going on, I'll probably post only about new PM versions on the sub, thus everyone is welcome to contribute on whatever you find interesting and feel like people should know about or if you just prefer reddit over forum to ask for help.

That being said, here's the link again: http://www.reddit.com/r/palemoon

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: PM on reddit!

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-09-19, 13:12

It's appreciated, however, if you are going to provide web links in your reddit posts, please use www.palemoon.org and not palemoon.org
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

TheArchitektas

Unread post by TheArchitektas » 2013-09-19, 14:54

Well I'm just copying the link from the browser's URL bar, not really a time saving thing to always add www manually.
Then you should make that typing non-www url would redirect to www url, because as of now www.palemoon.org and palemoon.org can be considered like different sites.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-09-19, 18:09

Done! ;-)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite