[Solved] Menu bar by default

General discussion and chat (archived)
dp515

[Solved] Menu bar by default

Unread post by dp515 » 2013-08-25, 10:18

When i installed palemoon it was showing palemoon button instead of menu bar. Why doesn't it show menu bar by default. Also what about adding back/forward dropmarker and a no glass theme for palemoon by default.
Last edited by Moonchild on 2013-08-25, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked Solved

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Menu bar by default

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-08-25, 12:12

Menu bar:

Back-forward menu on navigation buttons: either right-click the back/forward buttons or click-and-hold

No-glass theme by default: You can use any choice of personal themes for Pale Moon

Sounds like you are coming from an older, legacy version of a web browser. If you prefer a "version 3" style look for Pale Moon, I suggest you check out some of the full themes on addons.mozilla.org
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

dp515

Unread post by dp515 » 2013-08-25, 14:00

Thanks for the quick reply Moonchild. I am liking palemoon so far. I think I will use palemoon with the default settings. How do i mark this thread as solved?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-08-25, 21:12

No worries, I'll mark it for you.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite