What my Pale Moon looks like

General discussion and chat (archived)
panos

What my Pale Moon looks like

Unread post by panos » 2013-05-04, 17:17

---
Last edited by panos on 2014-11-05, 13:05, edited 2 times in total.

dark_moon

Re: How my Pale Moon looks like

Unread post by dark_moon » 2013-05-04, 17:28

My PM looks so:

Like it minimalistic.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2013-05-05, 03:53

Panos,

You've given me an idea for my Pale Moon look. Thanks for posting the screenshot of your's.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

Rohugh

Unread post by Rohugh » 2013-05-05, 11:24

Mine, I like minimalist as well. :)
Attachments
Pale Moon.jpg

jumba

Unread post by jumba » 2013-05-07, 07:59

Pure minimalism the best! :)

Using addons:
Focus Keyboard, to write straight to url bar when typed
MouseControl, to switch tabs with right click+mouse wheel

and my dual panel addons manager :D

My own custom CSS style: http://userstyles.org/styles/87264/fire ... 1368130822

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-05-22, 20:52

reosjenkeri wrote:plae moon is not looking good.
It seems like:
  • You are using Pale Moon 3.6.* - I strongly recommend you upgrade.
  • The start page listed is absolutely ancient - is this an old screenshot?
EDIT: Edit to post this is a reply to disapproved - funny how people try to sneak in SEO links in post edits while still in their "trial" period on the forum... ;)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2013-05-27, 02:24

I like how eventually Firefox will be incapable of providing me a useable browsing experience. Pale Moon is my last refuge agents the on coming storm. Anything I can do to help the project and support it, I will do!

Also:

moonlighting

Unread post by moonlighting » 2013-05-28, 19:46

Here's mine:

The blurred tabs were done after the screenshot was taken.

The status bar is also hidden and is shown after you hover over the bottom-right corner. This was accomplished with a userstyle:
http://userstyles.org/styles/55623/fire ... status-bar

nana2

Unread post by nana2 » 2013-05-28, 21:53

This is how Pale Moon looks like on my PC: Image

critter

Unread post by critter » 2013-06-01, 13:56

Here's mine
Attachments
screenshot_2013_06_01_08_55_30.png

[2054]

Unread post by [2054] » 2013-07-09, 13:22

• My browser has to be optimized for space conservation, to make way for liberal tab usage! I've dragged the navigation and search bars to the Menu toolbar and disabled all else but the tab toolbar. FVD Speed Dial replaces bookmarks/default speed dial. The Tab Mix Plus extension has a tucked-away option for "Multi-row" support and dynamic tab width. "Simple Timer" extension has my custom clock code

Code: Select all

[w1] [m4]/[d1] [y1] | [d3]+[d6]=[d5] |
• "Tiny Menu" saves a good amount of horizontal space without having to outright disable the Menu bar.
• The GUI + title bar take up 180px leaving the page display area at 1440x720 (2:1) :thumbup:

• I choose to auto-hide the taskbar and keep it left-aligned. This saves space and a left/right-alignment offers way more space for programs, without them becoming thinned out when many are open. A larger resolution (I'm dying for a nice 1920x1200) would allow it to better stay viewable, but you have to do what you can with the pixels you have.

• My Windows 7 x64 system 'idles' at 500-600MB memory while I have 2.5GB installed (my Pale Moon sessions eat this like it's candy). I use Windows Classic themes, uncheck everything in "Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows", have unnecessary Services disabled (careful here) and minimal programs opening on startup. Highly recommended.
Attachments
Don't be like me - having well over 100 tabs all the time without a well-optimized Windows system or an excess of resources can be asking for serious hangs..
Don't be like me - having well over 100 tabs all the time without a well-optimized Windows system or an excess of resources can be asking for serious hangs..

MozillaUser233

Unread post by MozillaUser233 » 2013-11-22, 03:30

Many years of customizations. Lots of css work done on it through stylish and help of others on userstyles.org. One main thing are how my tabs operate, seen in second screenshot. After so many tabs opened "3" they collapse on both ends if I switch tabs to the right or left. So, if I am on tab 4, you can see it on the first screenshot ect. Lots and lots of color customizations, as you may see in second screen shot, I got a badass orange fading to grey for my bookmarks background. Tabs, bars, headers,scrollbar,addonbar,urlbar ect. It's banged out. It is compact and sleek for best screen space. The theme I am using is as well customized through about:config settings, like placement of tabs almost going over the window border, they can be dropped, enhanced, raised passed the border. Imho, it's just badass for my liking.
PM.jpg
Second screenshot.
PM2.jpg

Daikun
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by Daikun » 2013-12-15, 00:59

My Pale Moon looks rather...pale. I think it needs chicken soup and its temperature checked. :cry:

Okay, here's what it looks like.

(Click the image for full size.)

GaiaSmith

Unread post by GaiaSmith » 2013-12-20, 05:10

jumba wrote: and my dual panel addons manager :D

My own custom CSS style: http://userstyles.org/styles/87264/fire ... 1368130822
Oh! I like that! :thumbup: Very useful looking! Congrats!

JBGood

Unread post by JBGood » 2014-01-07, 17:05

Here's mine ...
Pale Moon - JBGood.jpg
Last edited by JBGood on 2014-02-02, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.

Lootyhoof
Themeist
Themeist

Unread post by Lootyhoof » 2014-02-02, 17:04

Here's mine. :)
Attachments
palemoon.png

Sarris

Unread post by Sarris » 2014-02-02, 21:43

Here's mine. No tabs & custom titlebar.
Attachments
Screen.jpg

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2014-02-02, 22:43

This is my brand new 64-bit linux version of Pale Moon 24.3.1 running in the debian based SolydX 64-bit linux operating system. Of course, I'm running Pale Moon from the executable file since I'm terminal illiterate.
Attachments
Pale Moon 1300.jpg
Last edited by Night Wing on 2014-02-03, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

Sarris

Unread post by Sarris » 2014-02-02, 22:55

Looks really great Night Wing!

I've toyed with a couple Linux distros over the years. If they could get Autocad and Quicken to run, I'd probably ditch Windoze, but until then, Windoze 7 until ???