New mixed content padlock icon.

General discussion and chat (archived)
slacky

New mixed content padlock icon.

Unread post by slacky » 2013-02-23, 10:19

Was the new secure/unsecure mixed content icon used in PM 19, the one from http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1513?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: New mixed content padlock icon.

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-02-23, 12:06

Yes, is that an issue? I can redo it myself with the exact same result, if you prefer I don't use the exact graphic you contributed...

EDIT: I've redone the icon myself based on the Mozilla lock icon and the previous padlock icon, and will use it from 19.0.1 onwards. It needed redoing anyway because yours was a palletted image which may not play nice for compositing in some cases.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

slacky

Unread post by slacky » 2013-02-23, 15:56

No, not an issue, just that it was imperfect. It's good that you redid it.

Btw, do Mozilla give out the vectors or anything of the (non-logo) graphics used in Firefox. Or can we only get the PNGs?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2013-02-23, 16:19

Everything given out by Mozilla apart from large logos like "powered by Mozilla" are as-is, and part of the Mozilla source code. Meaning pngs in most cases, yes, or other bitmap formats.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite