AT&T Wifi Blocks PaleMoon.org !

General discussion and chat (archived)
Stop Scraping

AT&T Wifi Blocks PaleMoon.org !

Unread post by Stop Scraping » 2018-07-24, 20:44

at 1121 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109 ( McDonalds ) , if you attempt to 'Check for Updates' or go to www.PaleMoon.org, the updated AT&T Wifi will post a message that you are "Blocked" on ALL devices ( smartphone, tablet or laptop ) . . . . a handful of poweful companies feel they can do as they please

TwoTankAmin
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: AT&T Wifi Blocks PaleMoon.org !

Unread post by TwoTankAmin » 2018-08-03, 12:33

Thank goodness I do not use ATT for anything. Thank goodness i do not use wifi. And a big THANK GOODNESS I do use pale Moon.

But I am not a complete fool, I do own ATT stock and have since before the breakup. I am retired and most of my income is generated by investments. So when I send in my annual donation to Pale Moon you might say that the dividends I get from owning ATT are helping to support Pale Moon.
Come on Moochild- get to work on the OS, stick it to Microsoft :twisted:
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

eskaton
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: AT&T Wifi Blocks PaleMoon.org !

Unread post by eskaton » 2018-08-03, 13:03

I would assume their hotspot is tied in to a service that automatically blocks sites that were tagged as inappropriate in some way or another. These services always have false positves or bogus entries. I doubt it's AT&T specifically selecting to block the site while twirling their mustache and cackling maniacally.