Newbie Introduction

General discussion area and chat

Moderator: satrow

Forum rules
This General Discussions forum is an open chat area, so you can talk about almost any subject. Please keep things civil, though!

Please do try to somewhat stick to the relevance of this forum, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Totally random" subjects don't really belong here, even in the general discussion area.
Haris Tanveer
New to the forum
New to the forum

Newbie Introduction

Unread postby Haris Tanveer » Wed, 30 May 2018, 04:32

Hello everyone, this is Haris and i am newbie at this forum, i had search the introduction section but i haven't find that is why i had created one, I am a privacy geek, love to stream my favorite content worldwide as well as always prioritize my security either security is online or physical :)

back2themoon
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Newbie Introduction

Unread postby back2themoon » Wed, 30 May 2018, 13:40

Welcome to the forum! Lots of interesting stuff here to read about.
Safe Mode / clean profile info: Menu/Help/Restart in Safe Mode
Information to include when asking for support - How to apply user agent overrides

Windows 10 Pro - Pale Moon x64 - FossaMail x64 - Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Thehandyman1957
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread postby Thehandyman1957 » Wed, 30 May 2018, 17:30

Welcome to PM Haris. ;) Your in the right place with like minded folks. I hope you enjoy your time
here and learn lots. :thumbup: It's funny, but I just realized that we really don't have a newbie section. :think:
Last edited by Thehandyman1957 on Wed, 30 May 2018, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
completely FOOLPROOF, is underestimating the ingenuity of complete FOOLS! ;) "

gracious1
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread postby gracious1 » Wed, 30 May 2018, 20:22

Welcome to the community! You will find this to be an active forum! Glad you found Pale Moon! (And yes, we need a Newbie section!) :D
Image“We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” ― Wm. Ewart Gladstone ◊ Int'l Day of Peace 21 Sept. ◊

Return to “General discussion”