Aomei Backupper Pro w/ license key

General discussion and chat (archived)
billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Aomei Backupper Pro w/ license key

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-03-31, 12:05

Just for the folks who would like the Pro version free.
To celebrate World Backup Day, AOMEI is giving away AOMEI Backupper Pro free. This premium backup suite usually retails for US$49.95/£47.99/AU$83.99, making this a very special deal. With AOMEI Backupper Pro, you can back up anything on your PC – the entire system, a partition, or specific files or folders. You can also clone a whole drive, including your operating system, making it easy to transfer everything to a new hard drive.

-You must register your software between March 30 and April 1, so act quickly!

This is where I saw this deal originally:
https://www.techradar.com/news/get-aome ... backup-day

license key is on page
Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

mommabear
Moonbather
Moonbather

Re: Aomei Backupper Pro w/ license key

Unread post by mommabear » 2018-03-31, 13:35

Thank you very much!
Windows 7 Home Premium, Sp 1
Pale Moon 28.4.1 64-bit

Moonraker
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Moonraker » 2018-03-31, 13:48

Excellent back up software. :thumbup:
user of multiple puppy linuxes..upup,fossapup.scpup,xenialpup..... :thumbup:

Pale moon 29.4.1

laozi

Unread post by laozi » 2018-03-31, 15:49

hello,
why post in this section , I think the "General discussion" part is more appropriate...
but the news is interesting, thank you ;)

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2018-03-31, 16:17

Thanks for the tip billmcct! :thumbup: I've installed and registered it (I hope future updates are included for free as advertised :think:)....
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-03-31, 16:27

Pale Moon Rising wrote:Thanks for the tip billmcct! :thumbup: I've installed and registered it (I hope future updates are included for free as advertised :think:)....
There was no indications either way on updates. I have used the free versions for years now and consider it one of the best.

And YES "General discussion" would have probably been better.

Bill
Last edited by billmcct on 2018-03-31, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference between the Impossible and the Possible lies in a man's Determination.
Tommy Lasorda

laozi

Unread post by laozi » 2018-03-31, 16:32

The universal license key for validating the Pro edition is indicated at the end of the article accessible on this page.
It must be validated in principle before 2 April 2018.
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/giveaway-aomei-backupper-professional-edition

The software installation executable (size 86.8 MB), currently in version 4.0.6, can be downloaded directly under this link:
http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/ABPro.exe

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2018-03-31, 16:41

^ I just used the link to the article provided by the OP to download the installer without any problems and installed successfully. I simply did what the linked article said to do as far as clicking the 'Purchase' link at the top of the installed backup interface to register with the license key provided in the article. The validation link posted above produced an "Internal Server Error" in my case.
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

laozi

Unread post by laozi » 2018-03-31, 18:20

another key on another site ! but then what's the right one ? :o
http://www.techno360.in/aomei-backupper-pro-free/

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-03-31, 19:33

The one I linked to works but then again maybe both work.
Tommy Lasorda

doofy
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by doofy » 2018-03-31, 20:29

Nice. Thank you.

techradar is a garbage site and the d/l refused to complete in any browser.

So I went to the main aomei site, d/led 4.0.6 and used the key on techradar to register.

Looks successful. We will see. Difference in file size is interesting: techradar is 80 or so MB; aomei is 40 or so...

Thx again.

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-04-01, 00:43

Pale Moon Rising wrote:^ I just used the link to the article provided by the OP to download the installer without any problems and installed successfully. I simply did what the linked article said to do as far as clicking the 'Purchase' link at the top of the installed backup interface to register with the license key provided in the article. The validation link posted above produced an "Internal Server Error" in my case.
If you copied the link from the page, it has a space at the beggining which causes the error.
Tommy Lasorda

billmcct
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by billmcct » 2018-04-01, 00:46

doofy wrote:Nice. Thank you.

techradar is a garbage site and the d/l refused to complete in any browser.

So I went to the main aomei site, d/led 4.0.6 and used the key on techradar to register.

Looks successful. We will see. Difference in file size is interesting: techradar is 80 or so MB; aomei is 40 or so...

Thx again.
I downloaded from Aomei's site and the file sizes are identical as well as the hashes.
Tommy Lasorda

van p
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by van p » 2018-04-01, 03:29

I downloaded using the info provided by the OP, and everything worked fine--no problems. Maybe the different keys are to tell AOMEI where the offer was seen.
Last edited by van p on 2018-04-01, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10 Pro x64 v22H2 8GB i5-4570|Pale Moon v33.0.2 x64